- Calcining Equipment
- Grinding Equipment
- Dust Collecting Equipment
- Conveyor Equipment
- Screening Equipment
- Feeding Equipment
- Crushing Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Cement Production Line
- Ore Dressing Line
- Active Lime Production Line
- Ceramic Sand Production Line
- Magnesium Smelting Line
- Oil Fracturing Proppant Production Line
- GGBS Production Line
- Pulverized Coal Preparation Production Line
- Light Expanded Clay Aggregate Production Line
- Cement Clinker Grinding Plant
Qiaolou Caizhai Industiral Estate,Xingyang,Zhengzhou,China
Serves And Solution
We provide the whole service of design, manufacture, installation and EPC project. We design and manufacture devices for new type dry method cement production line, which capacity is from 50t/d to 3000t/d.
1. This production line adopts advanced technology and equipment to raise technical level and to ensure design indexes. New five-stage cyclone pre-heater system, high efficiency air girder grate cooler, multi-passage pulverized coal burner, Davison heat temperature fan, electrical dust collector, as well as chain-board elevator, chain conveyor adopted in this production line can ensure that the technology is advanced compared to other production lines with the same scale.
2. If it has not bad influences on completeness, continuity and reliability, process procedures will be simplified to enhance production management, reduce troubles and lower investment.
3.Top of silos are without covers, heat temperature fan and dust collectors are open arranged and glass fiber rainproof covers instead of roofs will be set for belt conveyor passages. There will be no building for bucket elevator.
If it has not bad influences on normal production, by properly reducing storage periods for all raw materials, semi-product and finished product and adopting shed to store those materials and products, civil engineering costs will be greatly reduced.
Frame for pre-heater at kiln inlet will adopt steel structure to save investment, accelerate erection speed and beautify building.
4. Measures have been taken to save energy and reduce consumption. using chain-board elevator and air slides, reliability of the system is enhanced and conveying energy consumption is decreased.
5. All necessary parts will adopt measuring equipment to guarantee scientific management. For example, there are measuring equipment at those parts such as raw meal blending, raw materials entering into plant, raw meal feeding to kiln, pulverized coal feeding to kiln, clinker outgoing kiln and clinker outgoing silos.
6. Effective measures have been taken to guarantee strict environment protection standards. Different efficient dust collectors are set at all dust producing points according to different characteristics of waste gas.
Cement Production Process:
The main raw materials used in the cement manufacturing process are limestone, sand, shale, clay, and iron ore. The main material limestone is usually mined on site while the other minor materials may be mined either on site or in nearby quarries. Another source of raw materials is industrial by-products. The use of by-product materials to replace natural raw materials is a key element in achieving sustainable development.
2. Raw Material Preparation
Mining of limestone requires the use of drilling and blasting techniques. The blasting techniques use the latest technology to insure vibration, dust, and noise emissions are kept at a minimum. Blasting produces materials in a wide range of sizes from approximately 1.5 meters in diameter to small particles less than a few millimeters in diameter.
Material is loaded at the blasting face into trucks for transportation to the crushing plant. Through a series of crushers and screening, the limestone is reduced to a size less than 100 mm .
Depending on size, the minor materials (sand, shale, clay, and iron ore) may or may not be crushed before being stored in separate areas.
3. Crushing And Pre-homogenization.
Most of the raw materials must be first crushed before being used to make cement. These raw materials include limestone, clay, iron ore, coal and etc. Limestone is the largest amount of raw materials to make cement. According to the raw materials' different particles and hardness, there are many crushers used in crushing these raw materials, such as jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and vertical shaft impact crusher and etc.
4. Raw Material Homogenization.
In the process of new dry cement production, the stability of pit entry clinker raw material component is the premise of the whole system. Raw material homogenization system plays very important role in the stability of pit entry clinker raw material component.
5. Preheater And Calciner
Raw material preheating and decomposition is completed by preheater, which can improve the kiln system productivity and reduce heat consumption of clinker Purposes.
6. Cement Clinker Burning.
Raw material is carried out into the rotary kiln clinker for completion after preheating in the preheater and pre-decomposition.
7. Cement Clinker Grinding
Cement Grinding is the last process of cement production line, also the most power consuming process. Its main function is to grind the cement clinker (and gelling agent, performance tuning materials, etc.) into the appropriate size and a certain particle size distribution, which is for increasing the size of its hydration, accelerating the hydration rate and meeting the coagulation, hardening requirements.
8. Cement Packaging.