The specific operation methods for the installation of eachpart of the TD belt type bucket elevator are as follows:
The bucket elevator is divided into multiple parts andshipped. Therefore, according to the specific conditions of the site, refer tothe following installation sequence to transport the components to theappropriate location in advance. According to the general installation drawing,refer to the following sequence for installation:
1. According to the drawings, check the foundation bolts.
2. Fix the lower section on the foundation and level thereference surface (upper flange surface).
3. Place the middle standard cabinet on the lower section. Anasbestos rope is placed between the casing flanges to seal.
4. Install the access door casing on the upper part of thestandard casing. (The detailed cabinet installation sequence is subject to userrequirements and general installation drawings).
5. Install the upper section. After the upper section is installed,the centerline of the main shaft should be calibrated so that it is horizontaland parallel to the centerline of the lower shaft. Under normal circumstances,the drive device will be integrated with the upper section before shipment. Inorder to avoid damage and movement caused by collision with other objectsduring transportation, after the equipment arrives at the installation site, itis necessary to check whether the drive device is installed in place and startthe motor. Check the direction of rotation and confirm that it is correct.
6. After the cabinet is installed and calibrated, it isnecessary to use surrounding buildings to strengthen the overhaul platformaccording to local conditions to reduce vibration and make the equipment runmore smoothly.
7. Install traction parts such as lifting belts and hoppers,first install the hopper on the tape, introduce the traction parts into thecase from the middle casing (overhaul), hoist from the feed side, connect thetape with the conveyor belt joint until the assembly is complete.
7.1. The installation and fixing of the lifting belt andhopper are shown in the figure below:
The specific operation method of hopper installation is asfollows:
(a) Put the hopper, lifting belt, spring washer, nut, etc. togetherat the bottom, and tighten the nut.
(b) The lifting belt is hoisted from the assembly section tothe driving drum, and after passing the drum, it is put down, and the joint isconnected at the tail.
(c) Open the upper shell of the head and tighten it againwith the afterburner. The tightening torque should be increased as much aspossible without damaging the nut.
Figure 7-1Installation diagram of lifting belt and hopper
(d) The belt hoist should be installed in the hopper afterthe head is connected, but do not install continuously, because the crank willbe more and more laborious. The hoppers can be installed at intervals, and thenumber of hoppers in the rising section and the falling section are as close aspossible. The hopper nut must be tightened.
7.2. The tape joint method is shown in the figure below:
Common lifting belt connector models and leather lifting beltjoint requirements are as follows:
8. After the hopper and the hoisting belt are installed, thecranking car runs for a week, and the trial operation can be performed onlywhen there is no collision.
9. Installation should comply with the basic requirements.
9.1 The foundation of the hoist must be sufficiently stable,and the supporting surface of the lower section should be in a horizontalposition. The relative position of each component should be correct.
9.2 The flange surface of the middle cabinet of each sectionmust be neat and there should be no obvious dislocation. Sealing gaskets areallowed to be used in the connection between the middle casing to ensure thesealing between the casings and the levelness of the flange surface.
9.3 The center lines of all enclosures should be on the samevertical plane. After the cabinet is assembled, use a plumb line (H<40M) ortheodolite to measure, and the cumulative deviation does not exceed the valuespecified in (Table 9.3-1).
Allowable deviation (mm)
Deviation of spindle parallel plane and vertical plane
Deviation between spindle vertical plane and vertical plane
9.4 The parallelism of the main shaft of the hoist drive drumto the horizontal plane is 1/1000.
9.5 After the drive device is installed, the coaxialitybetween the center line of the motor and the reducer on the drive device shouldbe less than 1mm.
9.6 Before the conveyor belt joint is connected, the lowerroller should be moved to the uppermost position of the tensioning stroke.After the installation is completed, the tensioning device is used to obtainthe tension of the belt during normal operation. Tighten the fixing bolts. Theparallelism of the reversing roller shaft to the horizontal plane is 1/1000.
9.7 The conveyor belt joint must be perpendicular to theconveyor belt. The error between the joint edge at the edge of the conveyorbelt and the vertical line of the conveyor belt shall not be greater than 0.2%of the bandwidth, and the misalignment at both ends of the conveyor belt jointshould be less than 2mm.
9.8 After the traction parts are installed and adjusted, theremaining stroke of the reversing drum should be greater than 50% of the fullstroke.
Add：Qiaoloucaizhai industrial park,XingYang, ZhengZhou, Henan,China