The initial installation and commissioning of the belt conveyor is an important part of determining the performance of the belt conveyor, so the initial installation and commissioning are particularly important.
1. Installation of the rack: Install the rack according to the size and requirements of the installation drawings. After all racks are installed, adjust each leg until the complete machine meets the requirements. The head and tail should be adjusted in time when the misalignment is too large. After adjustment, the head must be firmly fixed on the platform, and the tail should be fixed on the embedded foundation bolts to prevent the conveyor from shaking and displacement during operation.
2. To clean the conveyor belt and pulley, wipe the rag with a little non-volatile liquid. Soaking in detergent or scrubbing the conveyor belt with detergent is not advisable. To remove oil and dirt, rubbing with sandpaper or scraping with sharp objects is obviously not advisable. The conveyor belt must be kept dry before installation and use.
3. Belt installation: When installing the belt, pay attention to measuring the contact size of the belt to ensure that the belt is in full contact with the track without distortion or deviation. After measuring the exact length, connect it in a loop.
4. Belt conveyor tension adjustment: Whether the belt conveyor tension is normal or not directly affects the use effect and service life of the conveyor. Excessive tension of the belt conveyor will cause the conveyor belt to deviate, and too tight will affect the service life of the belt, and even the belt will jump up and down when it cannot rotate or rotate. Debugging and installing the belt conveyor must first adjust the parallelism and levelness of the belt. If the parallelism is not good, the belt will be unevenly stressed. If the levelness is not enough, the belt will run off. The initial adjustment of belt tension should be slightly looser than normal tension, but not too loose.
5. Before the empty vehicle test run, it is necessary to check whether there are any tools, iron parts or other sundries left on the conveyor, and remove them if any; Provide sufficient lubrication to all bearings, tail bearing seat guide rails, etc.; Check the conveyor comprehensively Whether each part is intact and whether the tension of the conveyor belt is appropriate.
6. Turn on the power supply and start inching several times. If it runs normally, the conveyor can run continuously.
7. At the head, tail and main parts in the middle, there should be a dedicated person responsible for observing the operation, and if any problems are found, they should be reported to stop in time.
8. When the empty car has been in trial operation for half an hour and the operation is normal, it can be gradually added for load trial operation. Don’t drive after loading. When stopping, all materials in the conveyor must be discharged before stopping.
Add：Qiaoloucaizhai industrial park,XingYang, ZhengZhou, Henan,China